It's The Bigs Blog 1 - What?
What's going on guys! It's the Bigs Blog #1 and today I'm going to answer the very simple question of... What? Last I saw and spoke with everyone, I was preparing to move across the country during the dog days of summer. Since, I've settled back in at home and am quickly preparing for the 2023 fantasy baseball season! In time, audio and video podcasts will return, live shows will return and I look forward to upcoming interviews with members of the fantasy baseball industry, other members of The Bigs and much more!
So, what does this blog serve for?
In years past, we've done pre-season rankings shows but never had a place to post them for others to view, critique and give feedback on. That is the first thing that comes to mind when beginning this, but also will be a place to post our weekly overviews for The Bigs, that way people can follow along with our researched information as they listen or watch our weekly review shows. Finally, the further hope is to expand our ability to reach into this fantasy baseball landscape and give a voice to those playing in The Bigs. There's so much knowledge kept within the confines of this league and it would be a disservice to the fantasy baseball community at large to not have this knowledge for all to see on all available mediums.
I encourage you to follow us on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts and Anchor.fm for audio versions of shows. That will be where the first returning shows will appear going forward. I also encourage you to follow us on Tiktok, Twitter, Instagram as well as my individual accounts on all for updates about the show as the off-season continues.
There will be discussions about league membership after the new year as some things may be changing yet again. But, at almost 20 years strong, we soldier on. It's The Bigs.
-JS
Comments
Post a Comment